What is Zudy?
Zudy is a visionary software company with the world’s only NO-CODE AppDev Platform, Vinyl. Vinyl enables enterprises to build highly configurable Enterprise Ready Applications in weeks not months and years. Vinyl integrates seamlessly with all existing data sources and systems. Enterprises will end their application backlog without the high costs and long timeframes of traditional IT coding projects. With Vinyl, enterprises will increase application production from 1 or 2 apps a year to 50+ per year.
The ZUDY Corporate Controller is responsible for directing the corporate accounting activities and functions, including, the accounting close and consolidation process, external reporting, establishing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures, managing new accounting pronouncements and regulations and effectively managing significant interaction and communication with other corporate functions.
Zudy is seeking a full-time Operations/Travel Administrator to join its South Harwich, Cape Cod office.
Accounting and Financial Reporting Functions:
- Accountable for implementing and maintaining processes and procedures for accurate and timely financial reporting ensuring best practices.
- Oversees the performance of the accounting team to ensure scalability and efficient production of financial reporting.
- Ensures accurate and timely close.
- Improve on financial reporting related matters, including dashboards and analytics.
- Ensures accuracy of financial statements via analytics and tightly controlled processes.
- Review financial statements to ensure transactions and consolidations are reflected in accordance with GAAP.
- Perform balance sheet and income statement analytics.
- Implement and Maintain governance processes along with system governance.
- Coordinate preparation of monthly/quarterly consolidated account reconciliations, corporate quarterly reporting schedules.
- Responsible for all coordination of tax related matters with outside CPA.
- Oversees bank-reporting requirements.
- Technical Accounting, Internal Controls and Annual Audits:
- Continuously provide process improvement in compliance with corporate policies.
- Works to enhance the internal controls over accounting processes and systems.
- Works closely across all functions to discuss implications of potential transactions or situations on financial statements.
- Analyze contracts or agreements as needed to determine accounting treatment and own the process from analysis to recording and reporting.
- Determines how the company should adopt new accounting rules and model any potential retroactive or future changes into the financial statements.
- Leadership and Management:
- Mentors and manages the accounting staff including development of direct and indirect reports.
- Continually strives to develop talent within the accounting organization to promote retention.
- Other projects as assigned by the COO.
Qualifications, experience and abilities
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to anticipate questions and have answers prepared.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Deadline-oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and instill a sense of urgency.
- Proven record of process improvement and streamlining functions.
- Strong team building skills.
- Some intermittent travel required.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Direct applicants only. Zudy is not accepting applications from third-party recruiters.
This job description is not all inclusive. Zudy reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Zudy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work enviroment.